Tonight’s meeting will be in-person at Oracle and via ZOOM. The ZOOM link was sent out via email to everyone for whom we have an email address. If you want to attend via ZOOM and don’t have the link, please contact Bruce or one of the other chapter officers and we’ll get it to you.
The July 2020 chapter newsletter has been emailed out and posted in downloadable PDF format on the newsletter page.
Additionally, Chris Halfman has sent some information regarding the July meeting on Monday evening, 7/13:
1) There will be a Zoom meeting available for those not able to attend in-person. An email with details will be sent prior to the meeting.
2) Masks are not required to attend, but you are encouraged to wear a mask.
Hope to see you all (one way or the other) Monday night!
EAA Chapter 80 is classified as a Non-Profit Charitable Organization per section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. As a result, we are eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions in accordance with Code section 170. Your contributions will go towards such things as:
- Aviation scholarships
- Scholarships to send kids to EAA’a Air Academy in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Helping promote Young Eagles events and rallies for the community
- Many other events that promote aviation in the Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa region.
EAA 80 is a 100% volunteer organization, there are no paid members to the staff. Our only funding comes from chapter dues and occasional fund raising.